Subcontracted Occupational Health Technicians
We are currently recruiting subcontracted Occupational Health Technicians based throughout the UK to add to our network.
This is a great opportunity for enthusiastic and reliable individuals to expand their skills and experience in a supportive environment.
Applicants should have previous experience as an Occupational Health Technician and have the following attributes:
– Have great communication skills
– Be comfortable in a customer-facing role
– Remain professional and calm under pressure
– Be IT Literate
A driving license is essential in this role.
Costs are negotiable and competitive!
Subcontracted Ear Wax Removal Specialists
We are recruiting Health Professionals with full Earwax Removal Training certification to join our nationwide Earwax Removal Specialists network.
Want to join but don’t have the training? Check out our 2 Day Earwax Removal Course provided by Audiology Industry leaders – https://www.healthscreenuk.co.uk/services/health-professional-earwax-removal-specialist-training/
We are looking for individuals that
- Are eager to provide earwax removal services for £45 per lead (with appointments taking only 30 minutes)
- Are looking to add earwax removal to their skillset alongside providing Occupational Health Services
- Want to work with a network of Earwax Removal Specialists that support each other professionally
- Want to save time and hassle for Audio appointment patients
Check Again Soon
Our in-house team is currently at full capacity! We will be posting future job positions on this page as they become available.
Every job vacancy will have its own unique contact details attached based on the requirement of the role, however in the event that the person to contact is unavailable please use the contact information below and we will get back to you as soon as possible –
Tel : 01455 243700
Email : Admin@healthscreenuk.co.uk