Safety Critical Medicals – Glasgow
The exact tests for a safety critical medical or fit for work medicals can vary dependent on the job that the employee or prospective employee is due to undertake. However, there is a standard set of tests in the medical which consists of:
- A baseline health questionnaire to establish any current or previous medical/psychological health history
- General Health (Weight, Height, BMI, BP, Pulse, Urinalysis for Blood Protein Glucose & Ketones)
- Audiometry (Hearing test)
- Respiratory (Lung function)
- Visual Acuity, colour vision and peripheral vision screen
- Dermatology (Skin check)
- Musculoskeletal / Mobility assessment
- Drug & Alcohol test (optional)
- Working at Height (optional)
- Confined Space (optional)
Additions can include, night worker assessment and HAVs (Hand-arm vibration assessment).
Not sure if we can cover your workplace?
Below is an overview of the main locations we cover from our clinic in Glasgow:
Our fully-equipped clinic in Glasgow is ideal for all Health Surveillance requirements, just contact us on 0141 212 3438 to make a booking.
- Glasgow – 20-23 Woodside Place, Glasgow, Strathclyde Region, G3 7QL, United Kingdom
- Merchant City
- Port Dungas
Contact us now to arrange a booking