In-Clinic Appointments for Occupational Health
Our in-house clinic appointments for Occupational Health services such as safety critical medicals can be performed in either our Hinckley or Leicester centres. As well as this we offer UK-Wide coverage for all Occupational Health appointments using our mobile units. Making sure to bring your appointments local to you.
Services Currently Available for In-Clinic Appointments
Overall the majority of our appoinments have stayed the same (with the inclusion of PPE ) in order to provide medicals that ensure you and your employees are fit to work. With COVID-19 creating a demand for return to work medicals we are currently unable to include Lung testing in our appointments, meaning that some medicals are valid for a smaller amount of time until it is safe to resume lung testing operations.
Available Services –
- Management Referrals
- Self Isolation Return to Work
- Drug and Alcohol Testing
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental Health First Aid
- Custom Made Hearing Protection
- Noise Risk Assessments
- Workplace Assessments
- Confined Space Medical (Excluding Lung Testing)
- Display Screen Equipment (DSE)
- Forklift, Mobile Plant and Company Driver Medicals (Excluding Lung Testing)
- Hand-Arm Vibration Tier 1 – Tier 5
- Healthy Worker Medicals (Excluding Lung Testing)
- Musculoskeletal Assessment
- Night Shift Worker
- Post Offer Medical
- Safety Critical Medical (Excluding Lung Testing)
- Skin (Dermatology)
- Vision Testing
- Working at Height Medical (Excluding Lung Testing)
The amount of time a medical will be valid for is heavily dependent on whether it will require lung testing and the validity of the medical itself.
HealthscreenUK can tell you how your appointment/medical validity will be affected by this, call us on 01455 243700 to speak to one of our staff members who will be able to inform you appropriately.