Safety Critical Medicals – Sheffield
The exact tests for a safety critical medical or fit for work medicals can vary dependent on the job that the employee or prospective employee is due to undertake. However, there is a standard set of tests in the medical which consists of:
- A baseline health questionnaire to establish any current or previous medical/psychological health history
- General Health (Weight, Height, BMI, BP, Pulse, Urinalysis for Blood Protein Glucose & Ketones)
- Audiometry (Hearing test)
- Respiratory (Lung function)
- Visual Acuity, colour vision and peripheral vision screen
- Dermatology (Skin check)
- Musculoskeletal / Mobility assessment
- Drug & Alcohol test (optional)
- Working at Height (optional)
- Confined Space (optional)
Additions can include, night worker assessment and HAVs (Hand-arm vibration assessment).
Not sure if we can cover your workplace?
Below is an overview of the main locations we cover from our clinic:
Our fully-equipped clinic in Sheffield is ideal for health surveillance, just contact us to make a booking.
- Sheffield – Our Clinic (7th Floor, 2 Pinfold Street, The Balance, Sheffield, South Yorkshire, S1 2GU, United Kingdom)
- Tapton Hall
- Crystal Peaks
Contact us now to arrange a booking